How i look after my lips!

My lips are very dry and crack easily, this can make wearing lipstick look horrific! So i tent to take quite a lot of care when it comes to my lips. I'm just going to quickly take you through my 'routine'! Hopefully this helps anyone else with the same lips as me!

1- I begin with buffing my lips, making sure I remove all the dead skin from my lips. For this I use Lush's "Bubblegum lip scrub". This usually leaves my lips feeling quite moisturised and smooth. The lip scrub it's self, is a tub of sugar, which you can buy in "Bubblegum" or "Popcorn", i obviously went for the Bubblegum, which, may i add, smells delicious! It's super easy to use, you just scrub on how much of it you need and buff it onto your lips! This can be purchased in any Lush store, or from their website, and at £5.25 I think it's a bargain as the tub last's ages! If you can't afford this, a un-used toothbrush is an alternative as it pretty much does the same thing, only it doesn't feel as soft, if you use a toothbrush
be gentle because it can be quite rough.


2- After I've got my lips feeling lovely and smooth I simply apply  a lip balm, I will show you my top 3 'go to' lip balms!

Vaseline can be purchased in pretty much any drug store such as Boots, Superdrug, I'm pretty sure you can buy Vaseline in shops such as Asda also! If i feel my lips don't need much more on them i just use any Vaseline, but it does the job and never seems to run out! Which at £1.99 is very affordable.

If my lips are still pretty sore i tend to use the Nivea Lip Butter "Raspberry rose" which is so extremely moisturising and again, smells delicious! It's quite thick as it is a lip butter so you don't need a lot, which again, makes it last ages! I find it great in winter!

My last favourite, but certainly not my least, is The Body shop 'Born Lippy' in "Passionberry", it apply's with a slight tint, so some days, I don't even need to apply any lip stick, or gloss. This gives my lips such a healthy glow, and as all the other products i mentioned, smells AMAZING! This product is only £2! and i cannot rave about it enough! I absolutely love it, i take it everywhere, it has done my lips wonders, they always feel so healthy and smooth once I've used this!

I hope this post has helped at least someone that reads it! Please leave me some feed back if you can be so kind, just as this is my first blog post! Thanks guys, love Amber! x

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment