Beach walks with the pooch!

Hey guys, so living in Britain you really need to take every opportunity you can when it's a nice day to do something out doors because you never know how long the weather will last! Now, i'm lucky because i live in Northumberland and we have a beautiful coast line right on my door step so going for nice walks is always something enjoyable. 
My self and my dad decided to park the car at Seaton Sluice beach and walk right along to Blyth then get an ice cream at the end! (score!) It was so lovely i couldn't not take some photos, so enjoy!   
My pooch, Kira, she is a beagle.  

There is nothing cuter than paw prints in the sand.




So finally we were at the other end and it was time to enjoy an ice cream! I went for chocolate brownie! yum! (I think Kira was trying to steal a bite). And after the ice cream it was time to walk allll the way back to the car. 

I always find walking a really relaxing activity, especially when you've been stuck in doors all day and just need to get out! It's also really nice to have a break from technology and just let your mind relax and take in the beauty around you.   

-A 
x

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Oh your dog is so cute! When I was young I use to want a beagle. Sounds like a great day!

    www.theladreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you, she's adorable. Love her.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete