B&M Bargins home haul!



Hello everyone, so the other day i took a little trip to B&M Bargins to check out their home stuff, i was pleasantly surprised at how nice a lot of the stuff actually was! Now, home wear hauls are my favourite kind of hauls and i am just interior design obsessed!  
re to expect a lot more home wear haul's coming up on my blog! So, without further ado i am going to stop rabbling and let you take a look at what i picked up!  



So, i picked up 2 of these lamps for only £9.99! I think they are so simple and rustic looking, I do plan on doing a DIY with these lamps so keep your eyes peeled!


Next i picked up these salt and pepper shakers for only £1! And they are teeny tiny little mason jars! (my heart was bleeding). They are so cute, and i love the S and P on the top. 





I also picked up this set of 4 mugs for £2.99. I absolutely love this style and pattern of these, i have seen similar mugs in places like H&M, M&S and so on, and they are usually around £2.99 a cup! And i got 4 for that which is just amazing! 

Also while there i picked up a copper full length mirror which was only £9.99, bargin again! I am definitely going back once pay day arrives to get some more stuff! I hope you all enjoyed this post, i know i love post's like this!
-A

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I wish they had this in the US! This stuff looks Awesome! So so cute!

    www.theladreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's great! I always feel the same when i see US hauls though! haha
      Amber

      Delete