Top 5 tips to beating the January blues!

January can be a hard month for us all, adjusting back to every day life after the festivities of December can be challenging and i know for me i loose my mojo and get left feeling sluggish and all round rubbish. For sure i feel completing every day tasks and getting back into my routine can be tough, so these are my top 5 tips to beat the winter/January blues and get feeling like your old self again! 


1. Run a bath

Now, this is a pretty simple step but one of the most relaxing. I love digging into my Lush Cosmetics collection and selecting my bath cocktail for the night, especially in January as i have all the lovely festive products to use! Once i've ran my bath i usually take my laptop into the bathroom and catch up on the latest series that i'm watching. 

2. Make a hot chocolate 

Make your self a hot chocolate in your favourite mug with squirty cream and marshmallows, once made grab your favourite book or favourite film, grab a blanket and get lost in a fictional land before returning back to your normal routine.


3. Have a catch up with your friends

Sometimes over the festive period it can be so busy we don't actually have time for a catch up with our friends. I suggest you plan a night in or out with your best pals! Having a fun night with your friends is always a good way to cheer up and can give you that boost of energy you need to get back into the swing of things! 


4. Take a walk   

Britain is full of so much nature and getting out in the fresh air can be so refreshing. I always find that when i feel in a hump and my body feels gross from all the christmas food, taking a walk with my family and leaving my phone at home is one of the most relaxing things i can do. Sometimes all you need is to take time to appreciate the natural beauty around you and this really clears my mind.      

5. Have a clear out

Last but not least, having a clear out always refreshes my mind and leaves me feeling so energised and ready to face the world. After christmas we have so much new things to try and put away i always find this is the perfect time to rummage through my wardrobe and grab a few charity bags and toss all the things i no longer wear. 

Hopefully at least 1 of these tips will be a help in beating your January blues! After writing this post i am off to complete No.5 which is one of my favourite things to do, having clear outs really do help to clear my mind!

-A
x


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment