Taking a look back at 2015!

Since it's no longer 2015 i thought it would be nice to sit down and just take some time to reflect and think about all the things i've loved over 2015. I am pretty happy with how 2015 has treat me, so here's a look back at some of my favourite things/days.

Adventures

Number 1 has to be my birthday, it was fab. My boyfriend took me to the Harry Potter studios in London which i was so excited about as i am a huge harry potter fan! After sitting on a coach for over 9 hours i was so excited to see we had arrived! The tour was so overwhelming there was so much too see, i'm not sure if i could pin point my favourite part! But i can say i was bitterly disappointed by butter beer, i suppose the cool cup can make up for the awful taste. But, as it was my birthday i was able to open the doors to the great hall which was amazing! I would love to go back again some day, i took so many photos but here are a few of my most loved. 





















Music

This year for music i have been loving George Ezra, James Bay, Catfish and the Bottlemen. I had been feeling like i needed some refreshment in the music department and i found these 3 artists/bands have really done that for me.

Tv Shows 

I have watched so many new Tv shows this year so here are some of my faves!
1. Pretty Little Liars 
2. Modern Family
3. Once Upon A Time 

Make up

This year i have has so many make up loves from eye pallets to lipsticks! I have been loving the nude lip look and neutral eyes, so here have been some of my make up loves! 
1. Lime Crime Valentines liquid lipsticks
2. Colourpop liquid lipsticks 
3. Mac Velvet teddy
4. Urban Decay Qwen Stefani eye shadow pallet
5. Zoeva En Taupe eye shadow pallet 

So, these have been some of my most loved things through 2015, i'm hoping 2016 will treat me just as kindly as i have many exciting things coming up and am looking forward to my future. 

-A 
x







Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment